1. A contract review must be completed by the customer for each sample :
- Specimen Type,
- Requested analyzes,
- Applicant Contact analysis: Name, address, tel…,
- Conditions of sample collection: Name of sampler, date and time,
- Conditions of storage and sample receipt,
- The information necessary for the interpretation of test results (animal species, physiological stage …).
2. Minimum quantity required depending on the nature of the sample:
|Specimen Type||Amount (kg)|
|Wet coarse foods||4|
|Grains and seeds (Inspection)||5|
3. Use coolers when transporting wet or coarse food samples
Intended for microbiological analysis
4.Sampling should be representative to obtain a fraction that represents the average value of the characteristic considered for the entire sample (Decree 29 July 1999).